Dates & Venues
This workshop is designed for committed service business owners only, and who are willing to invest time and money to get the business and income they deserve.
- You are fed up with cold calling and selling your services to total strangers
- You are a business owner or a director of a service based business who wants to increase your earnings and grow your business
- You’ve tried marketing and are fed up and disappointed with the results from your efforts and understand you need to do more to find quality clients
- You are an open-minded, action-orientated person willing to learn some new skills and implement them
- You are willing to invest in getting a better business
- You are willing to share new ideas, experiences and strategies in a group situation
It’s easy to register – select the workshop you want to attend and fill the registration form out on the right now. When you register for the workshop you will immediately receive a confirmation email with all the details.
Meet for networking and coffee at 9am; the workshop starts at 9.30am and finishes at 1.00pm.
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 at 9am
Venue: Sintons Law Firm, The Cube, Barrack Road, Newcastle NE4 6DB.